SelfCare for HealthCare Program Details
SelfCare for HealthCare Program Offers Motivational Speakers to Help Your Organization
Caregivers who are healthy in mind, body, and spirit deliver better patient care, improving outcomes, satisfaction, and reimbursements.
- 63 percent of hospital nurses report feeling burned out.
- High levels of burnout adversely affect patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- 20 percent of nurses say they intend to leave their hospital jobs within one year.
- Invest in SelfCare for HealthCare at less than the cost of your next nurse replacement.
- Our clients save more than $1,000,000 annually by doing the right thing.
Let LeAnn Thieman personally implements SelfCare for HealthCare® … it’s easy, fun, and transformational:
- Strategic Engagement with Leaders — LeAnn engages your key leaders on site to set retention goals.
- Customized Video Invitations from LeAnn garner enthusiasm for participation in the initiative.
- Launching with Leadership — On launch day, LeAnn meets with leadership to maximize program support success.
- Powerful Live Presentations — over multiple in-person presentations, LeAnn honors and encourages your caregivers and introduces her 12 Tools for SelfCare.
- Tour your Departments — LeAnn tours every department to greet and encourage staff, boosting enthusiasm, compliance, and morale.
- Champions — Champions are volunteers from each department who focus on SelfCare engagement.
- Personal Study Guides — Every staff member receives their personal copy of SelfCare for HealthCare®.
- Inspirational Compelling Videos — Every month staff members view a fun 7-10 minute video of LeAnn introducing the next chapter topic in SelfCare.
- Monday Morning Motivation — Every Monday morning, staff receive an inspiring email from LeAnn, offering wisdom and support.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to all participating staff.
SelfCare for HealthCare® is care for the caregiver, and the best way to care for your patients! With the help of healthcare motivational speakers, presentations, and retention strategies, your organization will improve staff turnover and prevent burnout.