Caregivers healthy in mind, body and spirit deliver better patient care, which improves outcomes, satisfaction, and reimbursements.
- 40% of hospital nurses report feeling burned out.
- High levels of burnout adversely affect patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- 20% of nurses say they intend to leave their hospital jobs within 1 year.
- Invest in SCHC at less than the cost of your next nurse replacement.
- Our clients save more than $1,000,000 annually by doing the right thing.
Let LeAnn Thieman personally implement SelfCare for HealthCare™ … it’s easy, fun and transformational:
- Strategic Engagement with Leaders—LeAnn engages your key leaders on site to set retention goals.
- Customized Video Invitations from LeAnn garner enthusiasm for participation in the initiative.
- Launching with Leadership—On launch day, LeAnn meets with leadership to maximize program support success.
- Powerful Live Presentations—over multiple in person presentations, LeAnn honors and encourages your caregivers and introduces her 12 Tools for SelfCare.
- Tour your Departments—LeAnn tours every department to greet and encourage staff, boosting enthusiasm, compliance, and morale.
- Champions—Champions are volunteers from each department who focus on SelfCare engagement.
- Personal Study Guides—Every staff member receives their personal copy of SelfCare for HealthCare™.
- Inspirational Compelling Videos—Every month staff members view a fun 7-10 minute video of LeAnn introducing the next chapter topic in SelfCare.
- Monday Morning Motivation—Every Monday morning, staff receive an inspiring email from LeAnn, offering wisdom and support.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to all participating staff.
SelfCare for HealthCare™ is care for the caregiver, and the best way to care for your patients!